Level 1-2 ICT Practitioner
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
IT Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
IT Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and