Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the enterprise market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
1 open positions
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. Odoo) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
Requirements and skills
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- High school degree
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
1 open positions
IT Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
IT Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.